mandag 26. mai 2014

Ok - final juice and THIS one I am excited about!!

Because this is the Almond Date Milk juice!!! It is blended - not juiced - so it is more "meaty"! So excited - and I hope I do it right because I have never made almond milk - just bought it before... This is a protein packed drink with vanilla, almonds, dates and cinnamon and it is such a great way to end a (horrendous and starvation lined) day of juicing! It is thicker and more chewy and it is like a dessert!!

http://www.vegancooking.com/recipes/juice-6-almond-date-nut-milk-with-vanilla/

Ingredients
  • 1.5 cups raw almonds - I used a 250 g bag of almonds - it is slightly more than 1.5 cups - it is more like 1.75 but I wasn't counting before and I am not doing it now. 
  • 6 cups filtered water - yeah - or tap water...
  • dates -- dadler - so darn hard to get a hold of during the non-Christmas season... see the picture of what I found! 
  • 3 tsp. vanilla extract - jeg brukte Bourbon vanilje ekstrakt - økologisk konsentrat - kjempedyrt fra Traktøren! 
  • Up to 1 tsp. cinnamon (kanel)
  • Up to 1 tsp. nutmeg (Muskat)
  • Up to 1/2 tsp. cloves, allspice, and/or ginger (cloves=nellik / allspice=allehånde / ginger=Ingefær)

0 kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar