mandag 13. august 2012

4 weeks of changed diet and a new weightlifting plan from my PT at Kaliber!

So, I have now officially started my "diet" - it does not feel quite real though, since I just made a HUGE lunch - but it is apparantly loooow in calories!

The diet is very varied - the only thing that stays the same is one box of cottage cheese at night - every night! And with salsa - which I dont like unless Arild makes it and I dont think he is up for making me a load for a diet!

I am on a 1500 calories per day diet - which I actually think is higher than it ought to be, but my personal trainer at Caliber feels it is proper for me right now - my goal is not to shed weight, but to shed the last of the fat that is left over from my three pregnancies and be ready to shape my body with weights!

I have also had my first class with my PT - and it was great - he set up a weightlifting plan that was suited my needs (which means I also work on my hamstrings) since I need my back side built up to be stronger for the two half marathons that are coming up.

I am starting that official program today and hoping for great results!

So far Kaliber is proving to be a great place for me - it is laid back, and has people working there that are very qualified and take a genuine interest (or so it seems) in my personal situation and my personal goals!

I am very happy I made the transition there!

0 kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar