fredag 13. juli 2012

Kaliber treningsstudio - I have started lifting weights!

Today was my first day working out at Kaliber - a fitness training center which primary focus is bodyshaping with weights, I guess. I met my girl Line there, who has been going there for months - some of you might recall a picture of her butt which as been circulating online for  a while - demonstrating the power of bodybuilding! This is the picture I was talking about, taken from her blogg: http://licel.blogg.no/1339266083_resultatet_av_5_mnd_s.html

 

So I decided that I also wanted to shape my body, so here goes - I started lifting weights today! And it wasnt so bad really - probably because of Line :) She started with coming up to me with a container filled with some sort of energy drink in one part, for before the training, a bunch of raisins and a protein powder for after the workout. I have now bought all of that for myself - I have no choice - I have to go all the way :) I even got the Better Bodies sweat pants Line brags so much about and I LOVE THEM!!! This is me doing Markpress - whatever that is called in English! 30 kg - pretty lame but I was pretty exhausted LOL


Line talks wonders about her personal trainer Gunnar, who I think she has asked to take me on as well - but he is going on vacation now for 2 weeks so I wont get to actually work with him until the second week of August - but that is all right - I have Line :) And she had printed out the workoutplan that Gunnar had made for her!

This is their facebook page - Kaliber Fitness : https://www.facebook.com/kalibergym 

I will add stats etc tomorrow when Arild takes pictures (before-pictures, where hopefully I can add "after-pictures" in about 6 months or so that shows a dramatically changed body LOL)

0 kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar