mandag 26. mai 2014

Morning juice nr 2 - with pineapple - yummy

So - nr 2 in the workings - and it was a much faster one to make because it didnt have so many darn ingredients thank God!

Morning Juice #2: Apple, Pineapple, Mint, and Lemon
Ingredients
  • pineapples - I got whole ones and one was half rotten so I only got 1,2 unfortunately
  • apples - I did green ones :)
  • 6 bunch sprigs mint - yeah, what is that exactly??? I got three of those pots of mint they sell at hte grocery store and I took the springs from two of those. I am planning on planting them outside and hope they will keep growing to offset future costs - cause these babies were costly!
  • lemons
  • Optional: 1 bunch kale - I did this!
So - I did this one too - and it was super yummy actually - but could be better with the right amount of pineapple - since I only had 1,5 and not two. Also, I did not really taste the mint so next time I will go for 3 of those pots cause 2 did not cut it! I did add the kale - mainly because this juice did NOT give me 1,5 litres but only 1,2 -- so smaller wine glasses next time around I guess...

0 kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar