mandag 26. mai 2014

Juicing for 3 days!

So I am going on a 3 day veggie-juice stint again - and I am excited and badly prepared unfortunately. I know I am supposed to have had a couple of caffeine free days, but I had coffee this morning and I just cant hold it off any longer - I have to start now - before my diet goes totally out of control!

So here goes - I am going to follow this recipe: http://www.vegancooking.com/juicing/3-day-juice-cleanse/

Theres 6 different juices, and I take one every 2-3 hours! These are the juices - with their links to the respective recipes.

The most difficult part of juicing is:

1) deciding to do it (3 days with NO food whatsoever is kinda tough at times)
2) getting all the ingredients (I just got back from 4 different stores - who knew Agave was this difficult to find in Norway... I didnt even find it btw...)
3) finding the FUNDS to pay for it - you think those commercial juicing clubs are expensive??? They are not, I am sad to say... http://vibrantearthjuices.com/ - the one I used a couple of times in the US - is 195 USD for a 3 day cleanse (6 juices per day). That is with bottles, labeled, and all the veggies etc. I just spent just around 120 USD on VEGGIES alone... and I do not have individual elegant bottles (that face it makes it more fun to drink). I have huge recycled 1,5 litre coke bottles... SO if I could, I so would have someone just deliver it to my door...
4) finding the TIME to do it... who am I kidding - I just spent 3 hours driving for veggies, and spending half an hour talking about it on this blog (of course) and after this, it will be about an hour of juicing I suspect...
5) Finding the willpower to finish off 3 days of liquid diet. Then again - once you have written a list like this you realize that after having done 1-4 you HAVE to actually drink your veggies too LOL

So - wish me luck - I have now done 1-3 and I need to move on to 4 - the actual juicing!

These are my veggies - on the counter - ready to be liquified:



0 kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar